About Us - Where we started
To guide and help individuals discover Christ-centered answers to a wide range of personal, relational, spiritual, financial or other challenges.
Of imperfect people who have collided with the saving grace of Jesus. Our heart is to passionately reflect God’s love in a meaningful spiritual growth.
Our mission is simple: to love God and to love others.
Loving God - Loving People - Loving Life
Just a quick note.
We never pass your information on to anyone else. We are not here to sell anything ever, with NO advertisements, annoying pop-ups or hidden agendas or up selling. Everything on our site is Absolutely Free.
The design of this site is not be "religious" or "preachy", more that you can feel comfortable and safe searching for answers. Our only purpose is that you will first be curious and then take a honest look at the next step in following Jesus and at some point get connect with a nurturing local Church and become the next generation of Jesus followers.
Jesus follower is: accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior
Serving Him -
Reading God's Word,
Sharing the Gospel,
Getting involved in a caring and nurturing local Church.
Just a note - You will find no weird doctrine on our site, we believe in the basic Christian doctrine. As a lot of websites and programs push their name and organizations, we do not push any church organization or have intention to put any emphasis on ourselves, just that you find true meaning on Life's Journey. That is it ABSOULTELY !
Also note: We do not make any monetary gain from this site nor do we provide advertising spots and it is our desire to keep this site hosted in this manner.
To that end we are here for you in any way we can help you by:
Answering your questions - ask questions here.
Need suggestions on finding a caring Church - go here.
Would like a Pastor's visit - go here.
Just need someone to talk to - go here.
Bible Study Guides that are relevant, engaging and life-changing — making your life better now, and giving you a real, solid hope for your future. Use these study guides to improve your understanding of the Bible and strengthen your faith. They are as varied as each individual so you have many to choose from. Consider the following options, but remember to choose one. Regular reading in God's Word is not optional. It's a necessity!
Request any of our free Study Guides here.
- 1. God’s Simple Plan of Salvation – Searching for Answers – 3 week study guide here.
- 2. New Christian Study Guide – New To Christianity – 3 week study guide here.
- 3. Steps to Spiritual Maturity Guide – Nurturing Resources – 3 week study guide here.
- 4. The Gospel of John – Knowing God Better – Personal book study - 3 weeks guide here.
- 5. Inspirational Daily Devotionals – Encouraging Spiritual Reflections – daily here.
- 6. Monthly Newsletter – Christ Centered Information – once a month here.
- 7. Personal Evangelism Training – Share the Gospel – fun creative way here.
- 8. Bible Studies – Instructive Resources – connecting you nearer to God here.
- 9. Questions & Answers – Exploring Spiritual Questions – (Q & A) here.
- 10. Life’s Questions – Interconnecting with today’s Issues here.
To help encourage you in where ever you are in your life's journey. You can check it out here. Remember everything is free, no obligations and the bottom of each daily study guide you can unsubscribe at anytime.
We don't care how you are dressed, how many tattoos you have or not, or who you voted for. We are a "safe place for the broken, imperfect people with every kind of story imaginable" to find real true answers for yourself.
Experiencing Christ rather than Man's creation or Religion. It does not matter who you are or where you have come from, you are ALL WELCOME to search for truth and meaning of purpose for your life. We genuinely care that you find a true relationship with God on your life's journey.