About Us - What are Policies are -
our Privacy - Policy:
We recognizes that respecting user privacy over the Internet is of utmost importance. This privacy statement is designed to provide information about the privacy and data collection practices for our site: www.questionsgod.com
In a nutshell:
- The only information we collect on the site is the information you input into any forms you use to communicate with us.
- We NEVER sell or share that information with anyone.
- We may store your contact information that you submit so we can contact you later. Later emails include our free study guides that you requested and consented for at sign up Possibly other useful information in the way of articles again as long as you consented for it at sign up. THESE ARE OCCASIONAL EMAILS, AND NOT FREQUENT.
- We DO NOT SPAM your email.
- You always have the ability to opt out of any future emails we send at the bottom of each email under unsubscribe. We strictly follow the anti-spam laws and regulations.
- Cookies: we only store cookies in situations where you choose certain settings in our web site. Those cookies are not used for any purpose except to improve your experience when you return to the site. In reality, we very rarely have any pages that store cookies, so this is not an issue in the real world. Any questions connect with us here.
All of the material on the Questions God. Com web site. is under copyright protection. Please contact us with any questions or requests here.
Waiver and Release:
Questions God. Com exists to provide biblical answers to life's various questions. That's it! No web page or email response should be construed as counseling, therapy, legal, or other professional advice IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER. As such, in consideration for using the service of Questions God. Com you hereby RELEASE Questions God. Com (and any of its officers, directors, representatives or owners) from any liability for any decision you might make in your life.
To that end we are here for you in any way we can help you by:
Answering your questions - ask questions here.
Need suggestions on finding a caring Church - go here.
Would like a Pastor's visit - go here.
Just need someone to talk to - go here.
We do have available free 21 study guides, sent once a day here.
1. For those searching for answers - God's Simple Plan of Salvation here.
2. Those new Christianity - New Christian Study Guide here.
3. Helpful Nurturing Christian Resources for - Developing Christians Study Guide here.
Check all our excellent Study Guides here.
To help encourage you in where ever you are in your life's journey. You can check it out here. Remember everything is free, no obligations and the bottom of each daily study guide you can unsubscribe at anytime.
We don't care how you are dressed, how many tattoos you have or not, or who you voted for. We are a "safe place for the broken, imperfect people with every kind of story imaginable" to find real true answers for yourself.
Experiencing Christ rather than Man's creation or Religion. It does not matter who you are or where you have come from, you are ALL WELCOME to search for truth and meaning of purpose for your life. We genuinely care that you find a true relationship with God on your life's journey.
Brian Duncalfe - Questions God. Com